Chris Knight has been flapping his lips behind a mic for over 11 years, but he’s new to our area.
So, in order to get to know him, and in his own words, Here are “3 Things You Don’t Know About Chris”
- I drove dog sleds professionally for a couple years.
- I gag almost every time I brush my teeth.
- I have a birth mark that looks like a number 4, or a lower case “h” depending on which way you look at it!
Teena Monteleone has lived in Prince Albert for 13 years, and is most well known as the face of the CTV News At Noon. Now, We’ve got her!
Here are “3 Things You Don’t Know About Teena”
- Throughout high school I worked in a supermarket deli.
- My parents forced me to play the piano growing up. I got to Royal Conservatory Grade 12.
- I have a tattoo on the top of my foot. I got it done by a guy named ‘Worm’ when I was in Belfast, Ireland.